dinsdag 9 februari 2016




Dit zijn enkele quotes van Jon Kabat-Zinn die ik meepikte tijdens de mindfulness summit.

Be an inner peace activist.

Be aware that you are alive.
Your live is more than your to do list.

I am not enough yet, means turning away from what you are instead of turning in.

Meditation is about discipline and trust.
What looks like nothing is so important.
You sit through thick and thin.

It’s not a waste of time. 
It’s about being in the moment, instead of missing it.

What you really change is your relationship to your stress.

Start your day by waking up, 
not just by stepping into your auto-pilot.

Somebody asked me what my thoughts were about live after death.
I told him I was more interested in life before death.

Mindfulness is about relationality: 
what is your relationship to whatever unfolds in this moment? 
That’s where the freedom is.

Life is one big ocean. 
I am just a wave. 
We are all interconnected.

Do you believe mindfulness can change the world?
No, I don’t believe it: I know it. 
If you change, the world has already changed.

We need to wake up as a species.

Sitting in meditation is essential, but not sufficient.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten